Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Kenwood Dishwasher KTDWTTB10 cannot change the programme it

Customer Question

Kenwood Dishwasher KTDWTTB10 cannot change the programme it is stuck on 2.50
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi and thank you for choosing Just Answer.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve. Also remember to be detailed in your description of the problem. That will help me make a diagnosis quickly for you.
How old is your dishwasher?
In which cycle did it fail?
Also does it make any strage sounds?
And any error lights flashing?
Please carefully answer all of these quesrions so I can help you in a timely fashion;-)
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Mum has had the dishwasher for approx 7 years. It was put on 2.50 programme for a hot wash when tried to alter back to 1.15 the programme would not change. There are no strange sounds or flashing error lights flashing.

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for that information Lorraine,
unfortunately you have a bad main control board. I have replaced many of these and its super easy to do if you have a few basic hand tools.
I will assist you with that and you can save a lot on labor that way.
The best place to get the part is Espares, they ship the same day in most cases and are good with price and reliable parts;-)
Please call them: 0844 9777 888.
I will stick with you until your dishwasher is working correctly,and it won't cost you anything additional to rate my service. You can always get in touch with me if you need further assistance after rating;-)
Thank you and have a nice evening Lorraine;-)
Pleae rate kindly at this time.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you Michael I will have to discuss with mum to see what she wants to do.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for all your help mum has decided not to go ahead with the repair.

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi Lorraine,
thats fine, just let me know if you need my further on this in case you want to fix this one;-)