Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have had a Panasonic DMC-TZ6 years and have

Hello, I have had a Panasonic DMC-TZ6 for five years and have been pleased with it, but lately it has been having problems with the little flexible window over the lens opening and closing and today all the buttons and wheels and zoom have completely seized up and gone solid and stopped working. Any thoughts? Or, is it time for a new one?
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hello ,
I’ve taken a close look at your question. I hate to tell you, but unfortunately I don’t think the equipment involved here is worth the cost of repairs. You might even have suspected this yourself. For a lot less money than you spent on it years ago, you can fully replace it today. And for the same money, you can get higher performance with far more functionality as well. You can look online for a replacement unit, or go in person to a store.
If you still want to fix this piece of equipment and cost is no object, let me know and I will try to help walk you through it.
I hope you find this answer helpful. If you do, please remember to rate my service. Thank you!
Warmest regards,
Tech Michael