Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

My Rangemaster élan induction cooker the hob seems to ever

Customer Question

Hi my Rangemaster élan induction cooker the hob seems to ever so often not work you turn a job on and you just get a little - sign, it would appear to be every Sunday evening just when I want to cook the family a meal, can anyone help
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm happy to wait a little longer
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Adam

Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries ~ can you give me the model number of you appliance please.