Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a Zanussi zdj12191 integrated washing machine.

Customer Question

I have a Zanussi zdj12191 integrated washing machine. Yesterday when the machine was going threw its cycles while it was washing. It started tripping the main breaker for the house. After resetting the mcb I could smell a burning smell from the digital display unit which also in this case stopped working. Can this part be changed or will the machine have to be replaced.
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is George..

Can you open the door of the appliance and look at the label on the door opening... Please tell me the long number beginning with a 9.

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi George

Sorry have not got the code near me. Are these control panels interchangeable or should I just get a new machine?

Hello Nick, the controls are changeable, but I will not know which one you have or if it is interchangeable until I know that number.

Once you have the number I should be able to supply you with the Part No of a replacement; The availability of the part; Where to get it from; Whether an alternative is available.
Hello Nick, do you still require assistance with this? If so, can you let me know the PNC from inside the door opening.