Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Programme 3 (cottons and linens 30 -40) going through programme

Customer Question

programme 3 (cottons and linens 30 -40) going through programme stopping at no 4 additional spin.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries ~ would you kindly give me the full ENr which will include an / followed by two numbers.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sorry I don't see an answer that Ican understand, also I don't understand what a full ENr means

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

All I can see from the report is the information I supplied which we are having with the machine and not the reason for the problem.

The ENr is on the rating sticker within the door frame, there are a number of different versions of this model so need the full ENr number (ie it will come with an / followed by two numbers ~ Once I have this I can have a look at the specifications ~ With regard to answering you question, are you saying that the appliance goes through program 3 and stops at program 4 or that it goes through the full program? ~ Ian

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

the appliance goes thro program 3 and then goes to 4 for additional spin ,but nothing happens,to overcome this problem my wife has to switch offthe machine select 12(short spin) switch machine back on again to get a spin which now works.

With regards ***** ***** ENr which you said you required, I sent an e-mail on the 4th of June which contained all the information contained on the door frame.

Re ENr if you look above you will see that no messages were received on 4th June, where did you send it?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The info which I sent previously with regards ***** ***** info onthe rear of the machine door is as follows :

E-NR WFF 1201GB/01 FD 7902 01468

230V 50Hz Fuse 13A @ 1000 /min

2000W Wmax 2300W E max 1,4 kj

Typ M019' M5020B1GB

Made in Germany

IPX4

C E

Sorry for the delay, just back from work will look at this for you in a moment. Can you confirm that the washing machine is heating the water? Secondly, if you let the appliance go to the part where it stops and then you manually advance it by one 'click' does it continue and finish the cycle?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

sorry for the delay,but I checked out to see if the m/c was heating up, the glass door was warm indicating it was heating up. We then tried the M/c on the 3 program with the idea of doing as you soggested and clipping the switch if the m/c stopped at 4 and did not continue with the additional spin.However the m/c continued as it should and carried on with the additional spin. We tried the system again and lo and behold it worked again as it should. This operation was carried out more than a week ago,and the reason I have not informed you with this information was due to the following circumstance, my next door neighbour was having fencing installed in her back garden and the fencer who was installing the fencing managed to cut the cables that supplied my television,phones ,and computer with the result, I could contact you until this was rectified.Please accept my apologies.

OK I am please you are now up and running, would you now kindly rate my service to you using the smiley faces below, this lets me close down the job on the system whilst once this is done allowing you to ask further question on a free of charge basis. Thank you for using JA ~ Ian
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

A week after my problems with Virgin were fixed, my Wife was taken in to hospital with a Spinal Problem, since she has returned home we have managed to carry out three further successful Prog 3 (cottons and linen 30-40) going through programme with no faults. I don't know what caused the original problem, but it did not need any repair work carried out on it.

I have a query with respect to the costs, The original cost which I was charged was £16, this I accepted, however a further two charges which I don't know anything about ie £26 on the 9th June and £26 on the 9th July appeared on my bill, this I would like corrected.

I will pass this on to one of the moderators to sort out for you. ~ Ian
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Your answer on the 03 August said that you would pass my query with respect to the charges I received on the 9th of June and the 9th of July for £26 to one of the moderators, How will they contact me, by e-mail or what,and will they be able to say what these charges were for. I used my Visa card to pay for the £16 charge,but thisI was the only charge I made and I was not interested in any thing else.

From Anthony XXX

.