KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

Hotpoint MOD.LFZ 338 XUK - showing an A11 fault code. what

Hotpoint MOD.LFZ 338 XUK - showing an A11 fault code. what do we need to do please?
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome to Just answer ... A11 in your Hotpoint dishwasher indicates a faulty motor... this is either caused due to a fault in the motor circuit or the wiring between the motor control and the power module is bad ... you can leave it unplugged for 15-20 minutes then turn it back on ... if the error is still there then the motor or the main control board has to be replaced.___________________________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you...Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks