Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a Neff hide and slide oven with a marked handle ,I would

I have a Neff hide and slide oven with a marked handle ,I would like to replace the handle or the door,is it possible,I have purchased the handle ready to do it? regards ***** *****
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries ~ would you give me the full ENr please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Did you want the model no B45E52N3GB ?

OK what number is ***** the / is it 01 or 04 ? ~ just for you information the door is available as a complete item at £304.80p

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

04

I have already got the handle,but is it possible to take off the door?

Attached is the illustrated diagram for the appliance ~ what I would do is take it out of its housing and do it on a covered table or workmate, makes it easier to work around the appliance, its a fiddly job ~ http://www.neff-eshop.com/eshop/neff/gb/prodp.htm?prod=B45E52N3GB/04 ~~ page 3.
Having supplied you with the information requested, would you now kindly rate my service using the smiley faces below, this lets me close down the job on the system whilst allowing you to ask further questions, once done on a free of charge basis. Thank You for using JA
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks i asked you if it is possible,You directed me to the spare parts diagram,all I needed to know how easy is it,with the cables in the sides of the door,is it too much for me to carry it out ,I am practically minded?

All you have to do is gain access to the door handle retaining bolts, tighten them up and then the job is done ~ this is why I linked you to the illustrated diagram so that you could see where the component parts are located and as advised earlier it is easier if you remove the unit from it housing and carry out the task with access to all sides.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Your are most welcome, would you now kindly rate the information supplied by using the smiley faces below, this will let me close down the job on the system whilst allowing you (once done) further question if needed on a free of charge basis ~ Ian