Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a Panasonic Auto Breadmaker. SD-255/SD-254. I'm

Hello. I have a Panasonic Auto Breadmaker. SD-255/SD-254. I'm baking for a loaf with seeds added. I think that I've only programmed for a baked loaf thus not including the part that dispenses the seed at the correct time.
Can I do this manually by opening the very top section? And if I can at what moment during the 5 hour make and bake time should this be.
Be so grateful if you could help!
Gary Crossley
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries ~ according to Panasonic dry ingredients can be added directly into the baking pan if you forgot to put them in at the start int he dispenser. Hope that clarifies your query. Would you now kindly rate my service using the smiley faces below, this lets me close down the question but allows you, once done, to ask further questions free of charge. Enjoy your bread ~~ Ian