Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

My grandaughter of 16 months has fiddled with the buttons on

Customer Question

My grandaughter of 16 months has fiddled with the buttons on my Bosch LogiXX 1600 Express - she has activated the child lock, so am unable to open the door with washing inside the machine (have gone into the Menu button and then into the Change button and the wording 'child lock activated and also the wording spin cycle required? comes up. I might have made it worse by also fiddling with the buttons. Help, the washing in the machine has been in there since yesterday morning.
Jackie Deacon (who is not technically minded)
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries ~ could you let me have the full ENr located in the door cavity and the I will have a look for you. Sorry just read the question, also on the back of the appliance since you cant get in the door !!

Here is a link to Which showing how to activate/deactivate the childlock on your model ~~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTXcTpalob4 ~~ would you now kindly rate my information to you by using the smiley faces below, once done all further questions are on a free of charge basis. Thanks you for using JA ~ Have a great day ~ Ian