KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

Can you provide the reset code following Siemens washing

Customer Question

Can you provide the reset code for the following Siemens washing machine please?
Ref: E - Nr. WM14E141GB/18 FD 8806 600022
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome to Just answer ... please elaborate the problem, you can reset the control by pressing and holding the START button for few seconds..
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have had a domestic engineer out and he has added new brushes but the machine is flashing alongside the spin speeds. He suggested that I contact Siemens to see if they can provide a code to reset it. I have tried holding the start button down but it makes no difference...

OK, try this and let me know if it works ... with the washer unplugged turn the dial to off and then switch it on...now turn the dial clockwise to spin and press & hold the Spin speed button... while holding this button turn the dial to empty and then release the spin speed button... now all lights will turn off, turn the dial back to off... after this is done select a wash cycle and let me know how it goes
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No good, all the lights are now flashing. The start button is not lighting up at all...

ok turn the dial to 40C wash and press start
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No 'start' light I'm afraid! All the lights are flashing next to the spin speeds and the wash button...

OK, it should reset if you have followed that correctly ... if its not working the problem can be with the main board ... why were the brushes replaced ? and how old is this washer ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

He thought it might be the main board, he replaced the brushes as they were well worn anyway. Not sure of the age as I have recently had a new kitchen and can't find my paperwork-aarrgghhh... Can I get back in contact when I have?

OK sure however, the problem is with the main board which will need replacement