KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I have a Bosch fed 8804 micro wave when set to any power setting

I have a Bosch fed 8804 micro wave when set to any power setting the micro wave starts runs for about 5 seconds then stops any suggestions
Alan
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 2 years ago.
Hi Alan, welcome to Just answer .... the problem is with the magnetron that is bad and will need replacement ... a new one will cost around £110 + labor ...if its too old then its better to buy a new one. ___________________________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your advice I will order a new Magnetron and arrange to get it fitted
You're welcome...you can get back to me if you need any assistance and I will help with no additional charges....Excellent feedback is appreciated if you are satisfied with my assistance :)