Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a Neff B1451N2GB/01 oven and was trying to replace

Hi I have a Neff B1451N2GB/01 oven and was trying to replace the hinges, but couldn't figure out how to separate the inner from outer door (there are no hinges at the top of the door). In the process, the middle glass fell and has shattered. How do I open up the door fully? Thanks
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi - do you know how to open up the door on this Neff model. It seems to be permanently attached at the top end of the door, with no screws that I can see to open it up?

Drop down the door to its fullest extent, where you can see the hinges go into the cabinet there are a couple of upside down U shaped clips that form part of the hinge. Flick them over so that they are pointing back towards the inner glass. Once this is done the hinge is locked and you can remove by gentle jiggling the complete door from the cabinet assembly. Once out you can disassemble the door and replace the parts damaged and then refit in the reverse order. I have attached the illustrated diagram covering the door Page 3 refers ~ http://www.neff-eshop.com/eshop/neff/gb/prodp.htm?prod=B1451N2GB/01 ~~

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks - I had already removed the door from the oven but my question is how to actually disassemble this door.

It only has screws on the bottom end and no way that I can see of totally opening it up to be able to replace parts. All the online videos show a pair of screws at the top of most oven doors, that make it very easy to open them up, but not with this one?

If you place the door face down on a table and then remove firstly two inner screws left and right this should allow you to remove the inner door frame. Its top part fits into slots in the outer frame. Once this is separated you can remove (if you want) the hinges, two screws one at bottom on up the frame. You should then have full and free access to the component parts and can use the supplied diagram to help with reassembly.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Might be just me but I can't seem to open it up at all. It's an old oven anyway so I've decided to just get a new one instead.