George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

How do you get the temperature lights/guide on control panel

Customer Question

how do you get the temperature lights/guide on control panel to show the temperatures. appliance is RSH 1 SHNW REV 2.0
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is George..

What you are seeing is an error code.. Press the Power Freeze and the Vacation (or Power Cool) buttons for 8 seconds to release the error code, but the error code is there for a reason and is telling you there is a fault.. You should repair the fault in order to return to normal mode.

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Details requested are below:

Hopefully you get this information Gillian: