Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a bosch KAN62V41 American style Fridge freezer had

Customer Question

I have a bosch KAN62V41 American style Fridge freezer
had it for just over 3 . 5 years without complaint and working fine
Now its not working at all, have checked mains plug fuse which is fine and checked and electrical live feed runs into the unit but after that not sign of life.......I can't see or find any internal fuses and there only appears to be a circuit board at the top of the unit
New circuit board or something else?....let me know
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries ~ if you take off the back panel there is a power module on the right hand side, unplug the appliance and have a look see if there are any blown fuses or damage to the pcb. Then come back to me
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

unfortunately there is very little room to access the power module, i can't get a screwdriver in there to undo the two screws which keep the lid on the power module

You will have to take he module out including the covers, then have a look.