Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I used to have a four-legged gas "furnace" lead,

Customer Question

I used to have a four-legged gas "furnace" for melting lead, but it's had its day, are they still available?? Frank Davies.
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi Frank,
I understand loll;-)
Yes they are, if you need something small you can go with a solder pot.
But if not please let me know and I will locate something larger for you.
Below is a couple of sites that sell these.
http://www.antex.co.uk/soldering/solder-pots/
and
http://uk.farnell.com/solder-pots
I will stick with you until your unit is working correctly,and it won't cost you anything additional to rate my service. You can always get in touch with me if you need further assistance after rating;-)
Thank you and have a nice day Frank;-)
Please rate kindly at this time.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I had no idea In was "joining a club" or whatever you called it, just ensure this is a one-off payment. No more payments will be authorized. F. Davies.

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi Frank, Im sorry about the confusion. I dont know why they word it that way. You will be charged only ONE TIME for this information.
I will let customer service know about your concern. Its a bit confusing I agree ;-) But your fine.
Please rat emy service kindly before you close the page, it wont cost you anything to do that. I hope that helps you with your needs, if no tplease let me know and I will continue with you also at no additional cost to you.
I appologize for any mis understanding, I am only a Technician and I dont run the comany but made sure you wont be charged monthy for this.
Have an awesome day Frank!