Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a bosch garden shredder model AXT 2200. It is

Customer Question

Hello, I have a bosch garden shredder model AXT 2200. It is fairly new and has not been used extensively. It has developed a fault. After switching on it will run for only two or three seconds before cutting out. This happens again and again each time I try to start it. I have checked the brushes and these are functioning ok. Can you help?
Gerry Flynn
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi Gerry, and thank you for choosing Just Answer.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve. Also remember to be detailed in your description of the problem. That will help me make a diagnosis quickly for you.
This problem is caused by a bad armature. Its the part in the motor that has the wire wound coils and is the part that the brushes contact.
Unfortunatley they dont sell just the armature but the motor may still be available.
Depending on where you are located US or UK you can try these locations for the part, I will help you witht he part replacement if you need me;-)
Please visit Espares:
http://www.espares.co.uk/
Or call them: 0844 9777 888.
and Ereplacement:
http://www.ereplacementparts.com/
Or call them:(###) ###-####
I will stick with you until your unit is working correctly,and it won't cost you anything additional to rate my service. You can always get in touch with me if you need further assistance after rating;-)
Thank you and have a nice day;-)