Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Alarm not working on a AEG double oven competence5212 bu. checked

Customer Question

Alarm not working on a AEG double oven competence5212 bu. checked manual and controls (old cooker)?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries ~ could you give me the full product code or pnc that is listed on the rating plate please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Competence 5212 bu double oven serial number1340001

Thanks for that but this is the model number that you are sending not the product code or pnc, could you have a further look. This will be within the door space - there are 5 different versions of this model all dependent on its pnc. Secondly there should be a - followed by another letter after the bu ~ Ian

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Product numbers partly 171086

OK got it, keep this for the future ~ pnc is ~ 944 171 086 00 ~ the timer is sold as a complete item which you will have to replace, its part number is(###) ###-####which is in stock with this company, link attached ~

http://www.spares4appliances.co.uk/search/3116066006 ~

or you can get it from another supplier using the part number listed earlier.

Would you now kindly rate my service to you using the smiley faces below, once done all future question are on a free of charge basis. Ian