George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Dishwasher The dishwasher tablet is not dissolving and utensils

Dishwasher The dishwasher tablet is not dissolving and utensils are not clean
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is George..

Can you tell me the Enr of the appliance please.. It will be on the top-most metal part of the door when open

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Number is *****

Thank you Ann..

The dissolving of the tablet is facilitated by water pumped into the dishwasher via the rotor blades.. It is likewise with respect to the washing/cleaning of the dishes. If the holes in the rotors become blocked, the water cannot escape the rotors and therefore sufficient force cannot be created to cause the rotor to rotate; thereby not distributing the water to all areas of the dishwasher to produce a good cleaning action, and as in this case, dissolving of the cleaning agents.

Check the filter at the base of the tub to ensure that it is not blocked and more importantly the holes in the rotors to ensure they are not blocked.