How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask George-Allsorts Your Own Question
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 1448
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
George-Allsorts is online now

We have a Creda Upright freezer. We have been away on holiday

Resolved Question:

We have a Creda Upright freezer. We have been away on holiday and it has accidentally been swiched off. We now want to put it back into freeze mode. We have a choice of settings, namely:-
N + - S & O. Could you please advise which to use?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is George..

Can you tell me the model number of the appliance from the label inside the fridge

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

There are a number of pieces of information as follows


N LF 339779


TN 0125

Type Model

F1603 R(8613)

Regret delay in replying was face timing my daughter

Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
There is little information existing for this 1993 freezer.

The 'S' setting is for Superfreeze
George-Allsorts and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you

Related Appliance Questions