George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

My TV is TX-32LZD81. Bought a ONE remote and programmed

My TV is TX-32LZD81. Bought a ONE for all remote and programmed it to operate my TV. It turned it off, but when I turned it on again, there was no picture and I can't get one no matter what I try. My son had been fiddling about with the One for all, and I wonder whether he could have somehow caused this fault by doing so, or is this loss of picture purely coincidental and my TV in fact has a fault. I would hate to lose this set as it has Freesat built in, and Panasonic don't now have this in their smaller sets. I do want Panasonic as it works so well with my Panasonic DVD recorder!
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is George.. Can you tell me two things please:

Do you get sound when you turn the TV back on?

Does the Standby light go off?

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sorry went to bed hence the delay in replying. Everything seems to work perfectly including the sound, but there is simply no picture. Standby light stays on until switched off at the wall.

Hi John, Sorry but is sounds like the display board has become defective, or the cables from it may have a dry joint...