Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a Bloomberg green plus dishwasher and it won't wash

I have a Bloomberg green plus dishwasher and it won't wash clean , cups and stuff come out with food stuck to them , I've done the salt ive put loads of cleaners through it , it's only a few months old and has never really done an amazing job ??
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries ~ what detergent are you using (brand/liquid/tabs or powder) and do you continue to use rinse aid? Can you confirm that it heats the water also?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I don't use rinse aid and I use either finish tabs or fairy tabs and yes it does heat the water
OK two points to note a. You need to continue to use rinse aid as this stops deposits sticking to the plates etc. Salt is also needed to maintain the water softeners operation and finally be aware that deposits can only come from the dishes/plates that you put into the appliance ie they should be scrapped and rinsed before you place them in the dishwasher. Try this first and then if you need further advice come back to me ~ Ian