Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a DeDietrich touch control gas hob DTG738X but the front

Customer Question

I have a DeDietrich touch control gas hob DTG738X but the front gas ring flame remains at the same level of heat despite adjusting selected variable control between 1 and 9 . I can hear the motor attempt to alter the flame but see no variation in flame intensity . The back ring does work a little better but there is very poor proportional control between 2 and 9 . Can the heat levels be re calibrated to simulate a more realistic or normal range of user friendly actually different levels on the intermediate heat settings . sorry for being so picky , but for such a brilliant concept of clever design I feel sure that you experts can remedy this infuriating limitation of the hobs usefulness . Many thanks .
Larry
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi Larry, sorry to hear that.
How old is your Hob?