KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I have a Hotpoint BWD149 Washer dryer which is displaying the

I have a Hotpoint BWD149 Washer dryer which is displaying the following LED error code :- Quick Wash and 1200/600 lights flashing(lights 3 & 4) plus door locked light flashing rapidly . Can you tell me what fault this is indicating
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome to Just answer ... lights running up the right show the error code...number 1 is at the bottom so please let me know which lights are flashing.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

starting at the bottom that will be lights 1 and 2

Flashing lights 1 and 2 indicate communication error between the display and control module ... you will have to check the connections and make sure they are fine... if they are fine then the problem is with the control module that will need replacement.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi , I checked all the connections between the Control module and the display board , all looked ok , ran a wash program and it went ok until during the spin cycle when the error returned . I have now ordered a replacement controller module and will get back to you once it is fitted and tested .

OK sure
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Kevin , sorry for the delay , fitted new board at the weekend and machine seems to be ok now . Thanks Laughing