George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have a Panasonic NA 147VB4 it's 2to 3 years old. Halfway

I have a Panasonic NA 147VB4 it's 2to 3 years old. Halfway through 15 degree cycle ithe machine stopped and made buzzing noise. Switched machine off then on again same noise continued? Tried drain cycle with no success, so have a small load in and unable to drain and open the door. Can't find instruction booklet. Any suggestions please?
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is George..

Sounds like you have something stuck in the pump.. Open the flap at the bottom right of the appliance.. there should be a drain hose. Take the plug out of the end of it and drain the appliance.. then open the filter and remove the blockage.

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.