Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

TG20 portable ice machine: Ice seems to form but does not drop

TG20 portable ice machine: Ice seems to form but does not drop into icew tray then seems to frezze together
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi and thank you for choosing Just Answer.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve. Also remember to be detailed in your description of the problem. That will help me make a diagnosis quickly for you.
how old is your ice maker?
Also what is the temp inside the ice maker?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

bRAND NEW

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.

Thanks Anthony. This problem wold indicate a defect in the unit itself. You can either have it repaired or replaced at your discretion. Contact the store of purchase for this especially if it is under 1 year old. Also you can contact the manufacturer fro this, they will offer you a replacement or repair or refund. Typically this is a good model so I would simply exchange this one. Its likely just got an electronic part that failed soon after assembly as sometimes happens with this issue and others like it. I wish I had better news for you but its best to get a replacement rather than fixing this your self at your expense;-)I will stick with you until your you have resolve with this and You can always get in touch with me if you need further assistance after rating. Please rate my service kindly thus far, and thank you! It is the only way I receive credit for my time with you;-) Have a great day Tony!