KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

Bosch Classixx electronic dishwasher. When switched on water

Customer Question

Bosch Classixx electronic dishwasher. When switched on water does not enter the machine. I have checked the micro tap its OK.
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome to Just answer... please tell me its complete model number and age of this appliance
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Model no.for the bosch classixx electronic dish washer is SGS43C12CB/08 FD8.410 02135 Do no know its age
Hi, Thanks for the information...sorry was away for few days...the problem seems to be with the water inlet valve that will need replacement...before replacing that you can also pull it out and then lay it on its back by around 45 degrees to make sure there is no water in the bottom of the dishwasher. If the problem is not solved then replace the water inlet valve.