Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I need the model number of a Zanussi stainless steel built

I need the model number of a Zanussi stainless steel built in hob purchased in July 2012. It has 4 burners. 2 medium at the back 1 large on the left at front one small on the right and press down buttons for ignission. Zanussi will not come out without the model no to repair it
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi and thank you for choosing Just Answer.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve. Also remember to be detailed in your description of the problem. That will help me make a diagnosis quickly for you.
The model # ***** ***** on a sticker either inside the unit (silly as that is) or on a sticker view-able from underneath the unit.
You may be able to see that by removing a draw infer it possibly, or you may need to remove the unit by loosening any possible hold down clamps and lifting the unit out of its mounting.
This is really the only way for any of us to know the model #, and I cant believe Zanussi wont come out without that information. Having the unit should be more than enough. I sympathize with you 100%.
Tech Michael