George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I purchased a toshiba 32W345DB led backlight LCD TV in

Customer Question

i purchased a toshiba 32W345DB led backlight LCD TV in February. yesterday it would not switch on, the same today; there is power to the tv but when I press the ON button on the remote, or the TV nothing happens apart from the stand by light starts flashing, the screen does seem to try and power up, it has a sort of deep blue tinge to it. Can you please assist?
Dennis MacFadden
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is George..

Did you purchase the TV as a brand new item? If so, the appliance should still be under its first year warranty.
It sounds like the video board has gone and therefore you should contact the Toshiba by going to the following web address and checking the warranty
http://support.toshiba.com/warranty

Please rate the assistance given & feel free to ask for further assistance if needed. However, kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.