Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a siemens WM12P160GB/03 washing machine that will not

Customer Question

I have a siemens WM12P160GB/03 washing machine that will not start. There is three lights flashing on it. The 400 Light, The no spin light and the spin light, Any ideas what the problem could be.
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi and thank you for choosing Just Answer.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve. Also remember to be detailed in your description of the problem. That will help me make a diagnosis quickly for you.
How old is your washer?
Also please unplug the washer from the outlet and let it sit like that for 2 hours at least.
Then plug the machine back in and let me know if that helps or not. If it does, rectify the problem please rate kindly. But if the problem still exists don't rate my service yet but simply reply to me for further instructions;-)
Tech Michael