Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a Siemens TK911 nespresso coffee machine that's now

I have a Siemens TK911 nespresso coffee machine that's now coming up with error code F9. Nespresso have told me that I need to buy a new machine but I'd prefer to fix the Siemens. Any ideas?
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi and thank you for choosing Just Answer.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve. Also remember to be detailed in your description of the problem. That will help me make a diagnosis quickly for you.
I agree with you, the cost of a new one is ridiculous and if you are handy and have a few basic hand tools you can do this with my assistance, no additional cost;-)
How old is your coffee maker?
Also what exactly will the coffee maker do now?
Please be detailed, this error is pretty generic.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The machine is approx 5-6 years old. As soon as I plug it in and turn on the power it comes up with the F9 error. The automatic slider giving access to the steam, water, cup sizes etc doesn't open so you have no access to controls other than the power button at the front to turn the machine off.
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Kerry,
this unit is in need of a new main control board.
Unfortunately thy don't sell parts for that board or even a troubleshooting diagram. But that is like most appliances these days.
You can get a new board for this machine from one of the sites listed below.
No soldering is required to make the replacement;-) Basically plug and play.
Please contact: Partmaster:0344(###) ###-####
Contact Centre opening times
Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm
Saturday 9am - 4pm
Sunday Closed
Or
Espares: Sales
0844 9777 888
After sales
0333 4007 888
Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 4pm, or 10am to 4pm on Bank Holidays
I will stick with you until your unit is working correctly, You can always get in touch with me if you need further assistance after rating. Please rate my service kindly thus far, it is the only way I receive credit for my time with you;-)
It won't cost you anything additional to rate;-)
Thank you and have a great day Kerry!
Tech Michael