George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

George, I take it I have to get oven out its recess. you cant

George, I take it I have to get oven out its recess. you cant see anything much fr0m inside the oven how do I access the FSD even to clean it. Ive looked at the device photo. wish I could get compressed air to it. now as all jets light and run blue. I presume there is some mechanical device which throttles upthe burner. so its a case of brush and dustpan its very clean). in your experience what are the odds of FSD failure v needs a clean. Oh and while at it is the upper oven the same?
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is George.. Normally you can do it from the inside of the oven... The FSD does the throttleing...

The is an FFD in the top oven too.

My advice, if you are unable to do it from inside the oven then you'll need to call in a Gas Safe engineer to test and repair as it is not safe for you to remove any parts for further attention.

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.