Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a logic Heat 15 XV2058380012484 It has been regularly

Customer Question

I have a logic Heat 15 XV2058380012484
It has been regularly serviced, then several months a go it stopped working after doing the usual stuff the book tells you and changing batteries we discovered that it worked perfectly fine if you have the heating and water running on the timer separately and we altered our timer so they did not concide. however this is not always convienent and I would like to get the problem sorted but when I have spoken to two gas engineers they where at a loss. And I have come to the point of calling someone in but am worried they may take for ever to fix the problem. Any ideas.
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing this problem,. I know it can be frustrating as well.
With the problem you are having, the issue is a bad IC an electronic component that is supposed to hold that information all the time. Yours however is losing the data from time to time.
This is something that an engineer or appliance technician will be needed to fix correctly.
They should have no problem identifying the issue once you explain what I sad to you about this issue.
Also the parts for this are available to them readily and basically they will change out a circuit board to fix this. It really shouldn't take them long, but they will need to order the part once they perform a few basic tests. It is a part that an experience tech can replace in about an hour or less ;-)
I will stick with you until your unit is working correctly, You can always get in touch with me if you need further assistance after rating. It won't cost you anything additional to rate;-)
Please rate my service kindly thus far, it is the only way I receive credit for my time with you;-)
Thank you and have a great Sunday!
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks Michael I Feel more confident about calling someone in I will keep you posted on how it goes. Lesley

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Your welcome Lesley, let me know how it goes;-)