Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I am dissembling a Neff C7660N built in coffee machine and

Customer Question

I am dissembling a Neff C7660N built in coffee machine and one part has me stuck. I need to remove the steam nozzle from the front of the machine. Note I do not mean the end of the nozzle which actually dispenses the steam and is easily unscrewed by hand, I mean the end of the steel pipe that goes into the front of the machine. If you look at the Neff exploded parts diagram, the parts I need to remove are on page 1 and are numbered 0105, 0125, 0129, 0108,0101 and 0113.
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi on that part I believe you need to grip it well, but do not crush it, and twist back and forth while pulling down carefully and it should come off;-)
Please let me know how it goes.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Michael, do you have experience of this actual machine and it's disassembly? What you suggests doesn't work, at least with reasonable force ie. any more and I feel it will break the part.

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi Oliver, I do have experience with this, and at least the ones I wourled on pulled out. But it wasnt easy, its really in there.
I wouldnt want you to break anything but this is the way the ones I did worked. Its possible they may have changed the design as sometimes happens, but there isnt anything htreaded on that part. I think its kind of glued in place or a really tight press fit.
Its always possible that part experienced too much heat and has kind of welded itself to the plastic or the plastic wont let the pipe go without breaking. If that happens you can replace that as well and it may come to that unfortunately.
But I do understand this one well;-)
I wish you the best with this, you can try soaking the part in vegetable oil it may help;-)