George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have been trying to get a replacement soap dispenser for

Hi I have been trying to get a replacement soap dispenser for my Bosch washing machine with no luck! I wonder if you would be able to tell me where I might get one its quite an old machine! The model no is WFF2000GB/01 and production no is###-##-####there are also numbers under the dispenser tray and on the handle!! I don't no if these are needed also but the handle no.is B150824 AA4 and tray no. is B20 0139 AA7 I hope this is something you can help me with!! Regards June.
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is George..

Do you need just the dispenser ot the dispenser front too... They come as two different parts?

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes I need both parts thank you
Ok June, here are two links for the respective parts:

Dispenser Drawer

Dispenser Drawer Front

Please rate the assistance given by me & feel free to return for further advice if you need it.

regards