George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have broken and discarded the glass turntable of my very

Customer Question

i have broken and discarded the glass turntable of my very old but very reliable sanyo microwave 1300 cook n grill. Cant find any trace of the serial number or model number online with my admittedly limited powers of searching. serial number 86400328 model number EM - G72 can you helpf or tellme a model that would have a compatible glass plate. I have gotten loads of different ones from recycling facilities over the last few weeks from all brands of microwave but none will do. it 's like cinderella shoe!
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is George..

The original tray is no longer available and the last part number for it was(###) ###-####.

Here is a link to an American Amazon seller that has a used one for sale

Please rate the assistance given & kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Thank you for rating Christine...

The contact information you have requested is below: