George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have a Zanussi Built-in Electric Oven and Gas Hob and There

I have a Zanussi Built-in Electric Oven and Gas Hob and There does not appear to be any model numbers on it. It is probably original in the house which was built in 2000. Is there any way of locating the model number or finding out what model it is. I bought the house at Christmas and there are no instructions with it. Thank you.
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is George..

If the label is missing from the oven surround, then if you take out the screws that hold the oven into the unit and pull the oven out, there should be a label on the rear of the oven with the information for that..

As for the hob, the label is usually underneath the hob.

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.