Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Hotpot fzfm151 frost free freezer Not.cooling has both red

Hotpot fzfm151 frost free freezer
Not.cooling has both red and amber led flashing about once a second at same time
Engineer attended some months ago and cleared block drain below frost free fan unit
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve.
Also remember to be detailed in your description of the problem.
That will help me make a diagnosis in a timely manner;-)
How old is our fridge?
Also does it make any noise, can you hear the fan in side the freezer that is behind the rer wall inside?
ALso is there any heavy frost inside the freezer on the rear wall?
And was it unplugged or moved recently?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

18 months old

The compressor does run some of the time

Not moved appliance since last repair

Inside wall is not frozen just wet

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for that.
What was it repaired for last time and when was that done?
Thank you for your patience.
Also is there any warranty still covering this repair or the fridge itself?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Warranty has expired

Last repair was a blocked drain from the heater caused by foam loose in the drainage channel where the silver duct tape had come loose

No other parts were changed

Suspect heater coils have become blocked with frost

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.

Thanks if you have excessive frost or ice on the rear wall inside the freezer this would be a defrost problem. And that could be one of a couple of parts causing th eproblem. My advice to you is to unplug th frezer for 24 hours to allow it to completely defrost leave the doors oen as well to make this go quicker. Then wipe up any standing water you may encounter and re start the fridge at normal temp settings. Let it run and let me know what happens if it cools ok after about 8 hours or no cooling at all still, we will go further then. I will help you ge ti t cooling but since this may tske a bit of time I will stick with you until your unit is working correctly, You can always get in touch with me if you need further assistance after rating. It won't cost you anything additional to rate;-) Please rate my service kindly thus far, it is the only way I receive credit for my time with you;-) Thank you and have a great evening! Tech Michael