Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

My vierra 32' Tx-32Lxd69a has started randomly switching out

My vierra 32' Tx-32Lxd69a has started randomly switching out of HDMI. Mode into set up and TV mode. Remote functions become slow or unresponsive. It happens only after 2 hours of use. Any ideas?
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve.
Also remember to be detailed in your description of the problem.
That will help me make a diagnosis in a timely manner;-)
How old is your TV?
When did this first begin to happen?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The TV is about 6 years old maybe 7 but has not had heavy use. It first happened only 2 weeks ago. The first time it went into standby suddenly and restarted to TV mode. Recently it jumps out of AV mode and back into TV mode with a tuning warning on screen (normally only there when I first switch the TV on). When it is having one of its episodes the remote functions are unresponsive or delayed. There is no stopping once it starts doing its own thing as it occurs every 30 - 60 seconds after this.

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi Andrew and thank you for the reply,
This is a defectic component. Its extrememlt difficult to determine what actualy is causing this as there are a lot of part that are involved with this problem.
In most cases the main board is simply replaced to cure this for many reasons.
If you are handy and have some basic hand tools you can do this.
But unfortunately I don’t think the equipment involved here is worth the cost of repairs. You might even have suspected this yourself. For a lot less money than you spent on it years ago, you can fully replace it today. And for the same money, you can get higher performance with far more functionality as well.
If you still want to fix this piece of equipment and cost is no object, let me know and I will try to help walk you through it.
I hope you find this answer helpful. If you do, please remember to rate my service. Thank you!
Warmest regards,
Tech Michael