Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I missed the tennis this afternoon. Can I get it back?

Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Please provide any info on this so as to refresh my meory of this issue, problem and model #?
I will stick with you until your unit is working correctly, You can always get in touch with me if you need further assistance after rating.
Please rate my service kindly thus far, it is the only way I receive credit for my time with you;-)
It won't cost you anything additional to rate;-)
Thank you and have a great day!
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have had no information yet. I just require to know how to view a programme that was on the TV this afternoon

Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jean have you recorded that program?
Or is it scheduled to come on today?
Also may I have the make and the full model # ***** your Tv so I can assist you better?
Thank you Jean.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The tennis programmes were on yesterday afternoon (Monday) and this after noon (Tuesday).

SAMSUNG TV LED TV

Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Jean, did you record the programs on a DVR or VCR?
If not then unfortunately see them at this point.
But if you did record them you could still see them.
Is there anything wrong with your TV?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

there is nothing wrong with the TV. I did not recorD the programmes because I DID NOT KNOW THEY WERE ON

I understood that this tv had the facility to watch programmes shortly after they were on the TV.

Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Thank you Jean, I understand. May I have the full Model number of your TV so I can check into this for you? So I can check to see if you still can watch the program. Thank you for your patience Jean. Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

NODEL NAME UE 48H6200

Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Jean,
Did your programs come on freeview?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I do not know.

Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jean I checked on your TV's Specifications, and unfortunately you would need a DVR to record TV shows when youent watching them. Its an aou can however stoee and play videos and pictures you record from your cdditional device that stores TV shows and movies.
Yomputer or a video recorder or a digital camera.
but the shows that you missed are not able to be stored inside the TV. If you watched them on freeview,(a tuner inside your TV) you may be able to see them if they re broadcast them at a later date.
I wish I had better news for you Jean I really do.
I will stick with you incase I can be of further assitance. You can always get in touch with me if you need further assistance after rating.
Thank you and have a great day Jean.
Tech Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience: I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jean,
Thank you and have a great day!
Tech Michael