Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

My zanussi zdt12011fa dishwasher has recently started

Customer Question

My zanussi zdt12011fa dishwasher has recently started playing up.
It's around 14 months old and has worked perfectly until it failed (with 3 intermittent beeps)
The manual indicated that the anti flood switch had been activated which reset when I cleared the water from the base of the machine.
Since then the dishwasher begins but fails with 2 intermittent beeps at around the drying phase of the cycle. When I check there is no water in the machine that needs draining.
I've checked the drain hose which is clear with no kinks and the sink spigot is not blocked.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Product PNC:91153910700
Cheers
Dale
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

You sound like you are quite handy at diy repairs. What i have done is uploaded the service manual for this dishwasher. It has all the test cycles in there and the break down of the appliance. As 2 flashes is a draining issue but it can be a number of things so the service manual will help you find the fault from there and you can run the test cycles on there as well. Click the link below to download and save it.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/uxpi676edllmm3p/zanussi_dishwasher_service_manual_16_june.pdf

So have a look and at and run the test cycles and see what you find and get back to me. Also if you get stuck just get back to me and i can help further from there.