Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a small garden studio that is getting way too hot

Customer Question

Hi. I have a small garden studio that is getting way too hot as I need the windows closed to not annoy the neighbours too much. a dyson fan is useless even tho it's not too hot yet. What simple and minimal nice looking solution can I gdt?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries ~ a chicken and egg scenario depending upon how much you wish to spend. Depending upon the situation ~

a. A large ceiling fan.

b. An extractor system

c. Mobile air conditioning unit

d. Full air conditioning unit.

In your position its a case of moving the air around quickly, extracting it or cooling the studio.