Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

My fridge is running at 15 and the freezer at 1. There has

Customer Question

my fridge is running at 15 and the freezer at 1. There has been no power shortages. Is there anything I can do?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries ~ from what you have said you have one of three problems a. Your thermostat is faulty, b. there is a fault with your compressor (motor) or c. the appliance has lost all its refrigerant. In all cases you will need to get a refrigeration engineer to come out and have a look at the appliance for you. Sorry its not a quick fix Im afraid ~ however before you do this can you confirm that the back of the freezer is not frozen up with ice? As blocked air ducts can also cause this problem not very common with Miele but worth checking.