Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

How do we remove the selector switch on Candy O 1400 washer

How do we remove the selector switch on Candy O 1400 washer and replace with new one?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries ~ could you let me have the full model number and product code please which will be on the label within the door.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Ian

Mod GO 482/2-80

N. 3100306509365766

G.01

Hope that helps.

Diane

OK Diane,

I'm trying to get you an illustrated diagram which will show you how the timer and its associated components go together. As soon as I have it I will come back to you ~ Ian

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Ian

Are you still finding the answer to my question?

or are you unable to answer the question?

Please let me know.

Diane

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lsd4qrw041ewx4v/Manual%20candy.pdf?dl=0

The above link is to the 'Service Manual' for you appliance. We have one of these in the workshop so I will try and do a video for you tomorrow as a back up should you not be able to follow the manual ~ Sorry it has taken so long I have been trying to get a direct copy on here but the system doesn't like the format. Ian

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Ian

The video would be helpful please. The manual does not show how to release the old selector switch from its housing.

Diane

OK I am going to take one apart this morning
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Ian

Bit disappointed that I have not received your video yet. I shall be away for a week now but hope to have an answer waiting for me on my return.

Diane

Sorry Diane ~ Fathers Day !! If you could let me have an email address putting (at) instead of @ I will send it across to you in a picture sequence with instructions ~ Ian

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

dgclubbatyahoo.co.uk

thanks

You have mail