KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

My Neff dishwasher is not draining properly. I have done

Customer Question

Hi, my Neff dishwasher is not draining properly. I have done a wash and the tap symbol light has come on and there is water pooling in the bottom by the filter. I have taken the filter out but the water is not draining away. The pipes under the sink are still intact.
any help would be greatly appreciated.
regards
Gill Farr
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 2 years ago.
Hi Gill, welcome to Just answer ... it seems something is stuck in there causing this issue. With the dishwasher unplugged you will have to pull it out and then clean the drain pump/hose completely ... after doing this if the problem is still there then please tell me its complete model number and age of this dishwasher ...