Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

How to purchase a subscription package Technomate Sat

Customer Question

How to purchase a subscription package for a Technomate Sat Receiver in Hungary?
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi here is the website you need all the information is listed there to sign up for your area;-)
Let me know if you need further information.
Please visit: http://www.technomate.com/
Here is also a link with all the sites you may need to Q and A for all of this system:
http://www.technomate.com/pages/satellite-&-terrestrial-faqs.html
I will stick with you until your unit is working correctly, You can always get in touch with me if you need further assistance after rating.
Please rate my service kindly thus far, it is the only way I receive credit for my time with you;-)
It won't cost you anything additional to rate;-)
Thank you and have a great night!
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Michael,
Thank you for those bird of information but neither is of use to me as they do not give information on how and where to purchase a subscription card to allow me to view loads of TV channels from my home in Zhungary.
Can you help please.
Cheers. Dennis
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi I checked with them, do you already have service with them or the sat equipment?