Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

When we open the freezer door of our beko friost free fridge

Customer Question

when we open the freezer door of our beko friost free fridge freezer it often leaves a trail of water on the kitchen floor
Have you any idea Why? and is there a simple remdyModel no CDA647F
to Pinder
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - let me just have a look at the specifications and we can see whats going on.
Can you advise if there is a pool of water under the bottom freezer basket?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry for the delay,but there is no water below the freezer basket. it appears to come from the right hand end of the door and follows the arc of the door as it is opened over the kitchen floor?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello Ian28/06/2015 10:08
Sorry for the delay in responding,but there is no water below the freezer basket. it appears to come from the right hand end of the door and follows the arc of the door as it is opened over the kitchen floor?
OK the only thing that can cause this from what you have told me is a faulty door seal. To check the door seal place a five pound note between the door frame (cabinet) and the door seal at various places and you should have a restriction as you try and pull it out. Try it in various places around the bottom and slightly up the sides and tell me what you get ~ Ian