Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Where can I find a repairer to look at my Ruby Dry house dryer

Where can I find a repairer to look at my Ruby Dry house dryer dehumidifier device, and advise whether it can be repaired ?
The model number is ***** 600 (b) UK.
The machine is still working but only on the high speed setting so it may be a switch that needs to be replaced.
I am able to deliver to the workshop and am willing to pay a charge for some body to look at it.
Peter Monk
GL14 1BJ
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries ~ the original company EHS Manchester that used to look after these has gone bust but this company will be able to help you with your repair ~~
AirControl Systems
www.aircontrol-systems.co.uk/
Andil House, Court Street, Trowbridge, Wiltshire BA14 8BR
01225 752494
Would you now kindly rate my service to you using the smiley faces below, this allows me to clear the job off the system whilst allowing you further questions on a foc basis. Thank you for using just answer ~ Ian