Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916
Appliance

My mum's IQ300 washing machine flashes a symbol, which looks

like a picture of a... Show More
like a picture of a loaded washing basket when she has washed a blanket. We are wondering if this means the blanket is too heavy for the machine?
Thank you for any advice you are able to give.
Show Less
replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries ~ Could you give me the full ENr please, this will be on the rating sticker.
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.

The ENr is WM14Q391GB/01 FD 9404 00047.

Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago.

The flashing wash basket indicates that the sensors had detected that there was too much foam during the wash ~ this is usually due to the customer using too much washing powder/liquid/tabs. If you cut back on these you should be OK. Once the washer has detected this fault it switches from wash to rinse and continues to the end advising of the problem ~ would you now kindly rate my service to you using the smiley faces below, this allows me to close down the system whilst giving you free access to further questions free of charge ~ Ian

ps this is fairly common as us oldies expect to see suds in the door window but modern powders don't have this as suds cut back on powder efficiency.