George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have an Electrolux Hood washer WT65EBIDG which shows E 3

I have an Electrolux Hood washer WT65EBIDG which shows E 3 error after a few minutes. I have replaced the tank element with no difference and when I measure across the element there is no voltage. Is there a sensor or relay which controls the on off of the heater and if so where is it and how do you access it?
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is George..

There is an NTC on the tank and there is a controlling relay (R5) on the maniboard.

Would you like the wiring diagram to help you along?

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Thanks for reply. A wiring diagram would be of great help thenk you

Here is the Wiring diagram for WT65EBIDG

Please rate the assistance given by me

regards
George

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sorry but that link is not available. I get a message saying this or that it may have been moved. can you send it as an email attachment rather than as a picture in Dropbox ? It is becoming fairly urgent now as running a restaurant without a dishwasher is not easy !!Cry

Try again now... Wiring diagram for WT65EBIDG

We delete or move instructions after a degree of time so that they don't get misappropriated

Remember to rate the assistance given by me