Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I HAVE A CANNON 60EK COOKER THE 2 RINGS ON THE LEFT SIDE DO

Customer Question

I HAVE A CANNON 60EK COOKER THE 2 RINGS ON THE LEFT SIDE DO NOT WORK. NOTHING WONG WITH ELEMENTS OR THE SWITCH CONTOL KNOBS.
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
Hi If the elements and the switches are fine then its a wiring fault on this. As for both the left hand side elements to fail and the elements and switches are fine it has to be the wiring. Pull the oven out and remove the cover were the power cable goes and check the mains connection box and check for any lose wires or burnt wiring as there will be a neutral feed which goes from the mains connection to the left hand circuit for the elements. So if theres a fault on there then it will cause this fault. So check that and see what you find. Also remove the left hand side panel when facing it and you will see a wiring block going to the hob there. Check this for signs of burning as well. Check them and see what you find and let me know. Regards